Dienstag, 14. Februar 2023
Dienstag, 4. April 2023
Montag, 5. Juni 2023
Montag, 14. August 2023
Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2023
Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2023
Istituto Marco Ronzani
(Research-Briefing at 18:30)
Pay what feels right
Lösungsfokussierung, Leadership, Coaching, Teamentwicklung
Space for discovering, practising and investigating the art of solution focusing
The Experimental Solution Labs are an event series, where the art of solution focus is discovered, practiced and investigated collaboratively. We break up in small teams and lead solution focused conversations about a topic each participant brings along and explore what works in a research group.
Your take aways:
- You lead, experience and observe solution-focused conversations in one of three roles.
- As a "solution developer" you bring your own concern to which you would like to develop a step towards a solution and experience the effect of solution focusing.
- As a "practitioner" you lead conversations and deepen your practice of Solution Focus with your own personal learning goal.
- As a "researcher" you explore the art of Solution Focus through observation and an optional cooperative evaluation in a research group.
- An open for all research group meets 30 minutes before the start of each session to cooperatively develop a research focus for the evening.
- Facilitation and discussions are in German and English.
Open research group
Start and introduction
Experiments in teams
Reflection in plenary
The Experimental Solution Labs are organised in cooperation with the »Netzwerk für Lösungsorientiertes Arbeiten«